Welcome!

In the late 80's I gave away my entire sewing room and took up knitting. All my fabric stash, my notions and yes, even my sewing machine!! Since KK was born, I have gotten back into sewing. This blog is to post finished sewing projects and family news and photos.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

KK and I bought a new Washer and Dryer!


KK helped me choose a washer and dryer yesterday. Uncle Joe and Sammy helped too! I am so happy and can hardly wait until it is installed in the kitchen. Yay! No more frozen pipes out in the laundry room or trips to the laundromat. How kewl is that?

3 comments:

a little sewing said...

oh, I am jealous (in a good way:)
yippee skippee. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have two wonderful new machines, there. This will be a great addition to your life and sewing. You have truly accomplished SO much this past yr; I am so proud of your wonderful progress.

Tell me about your new avatar? Is that a pic of you in younger years?

Karen (Karendee)

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view