Welcome!

In the late 80's I gave away my entire sewing room and took up knitting. All my fabric stash, my notions and yes, even my sewing machine!! Since KK was born, I have gotten back into sewing. This blog is to post finished sewing projects and family news and photos.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Washer Hooked up

CocomoJoe and Sam and KK came Saturday and we went out to breakfast. Sam slept through most of it. He sure likes KK. Especially her hair. ggg They are so cute together. Joe hooked up the washer so I am back in business. Way to go Joe!!

2 comments:

BeeBee said...

So now you're all washed up? Sorry, couldn't help myself. Glad you got it all fixed up. Enjoy your laundry and no snow.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]google blackhat[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.