Welcome!

In the late 80's I gave away my entire sewing room and took up knitting. All my fabric stash, my notions and yes, even my sewing machine!! Since KK was born, I have gotten back into sewing. This blog is to post finished sewing projects and family news and photos.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lunch Buddy has Changed!


My little Lunch Buddy has matured so much just since her 9th birthday in August. She has grown and she cut her long hair much shorter. We are dreaming up some projects to do this year. I hope to keep up with the knitting?

2 comments:

a little sewing said...

hmmmm... my first reaction is that I want a lunch buddy. I want to be that little girl looking so happy with her friend at her side.
LOLz.
She is adorable and the two of you make a cute pair.

a little sewing said...

um, I meant to say I want to BE the lunch buddy.
hee hee